Zimbabwe Republic Police Intake 2023/2024
Application for Zimbabwe Republic Police Intake 2023/2024. Facts and Tips on the Zimbabwe Republic Police Intake for 2023/2024.
The Zimbabwe Republic Police is recruiting suitably qualified candidates who are Zimbabwean citizens, physically fit to join the Organisation as General Duty Constables and train for a Diploma in Police Studies at Morris Police Academy, an affiliate of the University of Zimbabwe.
Apply also for Air Force of Zimbabwe Intake 2023/2024
Zimbabwe Republic Police Intake Requirements:
Potential applicants should meet the following criteria:
- aged between 18 – 22 years
- a minimum of 5 Ordinary level passes, which include Mathematics, English Language and any other Science subject attained in not more than two (2) sittings.
Interested applicants should:
- Be physically and medically fit.
- Have a minimum height of 1,68m and weigh not less than 57kgs for males
- Have a minimum height of 1,60m and weigh not less than 55kgs for females
- Be prepared to complete a 5 Km road run in 20 minutes for males and 25 minutes for females.
Applicants to submit their handwritten application letters with contact numbers and life history of between 450 to 500 words, copy of identity document and copies of educational qualifications in person to the Officer in Charge of the nearest Police Station on or before 07 May 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be advised of the dates and venues of the interviews.
In addition to a good remuneration, the Zimbabwe Republic Police offers;
- Free uniforms
- Free medical and dental care
- Housing and transport allowances
- Generous leave conditions
- Exposure to international police duties under United Nations (UN), Southern African Development Community (SADC) and International Police Organisation (INTERPOL)
- Opportunity for personal academic or professional development
Members of the public are warned against fake advertisements from social media platforms as well as individuals purporting to be members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police who may dupe them of their hard-earned cash under the pretext that they will be recruited into the Police Service. The only focal person for the Recruitment Exercise is Superintendent S Tshuma contactable on  701164. For more information, applicants may contact the focal person on the above number.
Applicants are to take note of a fraudster in the name of Evelyn Dzama, an ex-Constable, who was discharged from the Service on 14 September 2020 for committing similar Fraud cases. She approaches potential applicants, pretending to be a serving member and asks them to deposit money into her Eco-cash number 0776 514 540 and through money transfer agencies such as Mukuru, claiming that she would process their recruitment. The Zimbabwe Republic Police does not engage third parties in the recruitment process or charge a fee. If any such incident occurs, kindly report to any nearest Police station. ZRP Gokwe is looking for this fraudster and members of the public are requested to report her whereabouts to any nearest Police station.
P NYATHI Assistant Commissioner
Senior Staff Officer Press, Public and International Relations
To the Commissioner-General of Police
POLICE GENERAL HEADQUARTERS
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP