University of Rwanda Admission for 2024-2025
University of Rwanda Admissions 2024/2025 – University of Rwanda Intake 2024 Admissions. The University of Rwanda Admission Application Form for various Intake in the 2024/2025 academic year.
University of Rwanda Intake 2024/2025, University of Rwanda Admission 2024/2025, University of Rwanda Application Form 2024, University of Rwanda 2024 Intake, University of Rwanda 2024 Application Form
After the completion of the last admissions. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and others programmes in any of National University of Science and Technology Intake in the 2024/2025 academic year.
The University of Rwanda has different Admissions Admissions annually for various programmes. Hence, Application Form for various Intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the University of Rwanda for the 2024/2025 academic year.
University of Rwanda Admission Requirements
- Click Here to view University of Rwanda Admission Requirements 2024/2025
University of Rwanda Courses Offered
- University of Rwanda Courses available for Admission – Click Here
University of Rwanda Fees Structure
- Click Here to view University of Rwanda Fees Structure for 2024/2025
University of Rwanda Application Deadline
- Click Here to view University of Rwanda Application Deadline 2024/2025
University of Rwanda Admission Instructions for 2024-2025
- Student must have completed A-Level (Senior six)
Go to UR website www.ur.ac.rw and click on Admissions section at the main menu bar,
Click on “Student Portal”,
Login to “New Application” on the left side of the page to create student account,
Complete personal information & generate reference number and pin. Please record your student number and PIN before taking any further steps.
After generating a reference number, pay a non-refundable fee of 5,000 Rwf (for Rwandan and EAC citizens) and 6,000 Rwf for international applicants, to UR Bank account number 00094-0637830-21 Bank of Kigali
- Payment can either be done through the Bank or through MTN Mobile Money.
- Go to the nearest Branch of Bank of Kigali (BK) with your reference and inform the teller that you want to pay fees via Urubuto University interface. Please do not pay through BK Agents.
After payment of the applications fees, continue the application process after 10 minutes
Login through Registered Users on the Right side of the Student Portal Page by inserting your student number or reference number and PIN
The application starts from Tuesday 9th June and ends on Friday 31st July