University of Rwanda Academic Regulations
The University of Rwanda Academic Regulations. Find the updated version of University of Rwanda Academic Regulations.
Academic Regulations means all and any regulations, policies, rules or other procedures made or prescribed by Senate pursuant to the powers delegated to it by the Charter, Statutes or Ordinances.
At the official page of UR, readers are likely to see the Academic Regulations including;
- GUIDELINES FOR SELECTING RESEARCH PROJECTS
- EXTENSION FORM
- INTERVIEW REPORT TEMPLATE
- PhD STUDENTS STUDY PLAN
- SUPERVISION AGREEMENT FOR PhD STUDENTS
- ONLINE BLENDED MODULE QUALITY REVIEW
- BLENDED LEARNING MODULE DEVELOPMENT
- TEMPLATE FOR DEVELOPING MODULES
- Revised UR General Academic Regulations for Undergraduate Programmes
- ODL Academic Regulations
- UR Framework and Regulations for Research Degrees
- UR Guidelines for Recruitment and Management of Tutorial Assistant
- UR Guidelines for the Award of the Honorary Doctoral Degrees.
- UR Policy and Procedures for Honorary Appointments
- Guidelines on Teaching Portfolio and Assessment Criteria.
- Guidelines for Remedial Teaching and Examinations.
- Policy on Professorial Inaugural Lectures.
- Regulations for Handling examination marks.
- Framework and Regulations for Higher Degrees by Coursework &Thesis.
- Academic Staff Development Guidelines.pdf
- Guidelines and Procedures on Establishing Research Units, Centers and Institutes.pdf
- Guidelines for Assessment of Publications for Promotion.pdf
- Guidelines for Dealing With Non-Performing Academic Staff.pdf
- Guidelines for Opening and Operating Researcher Accounts.pdf
- Guidelines for Re-Issuing of Certificates and Transcripts.pdf
- Guidelines for the Nomination or Appointment of External Examiners.pdf
- NIH GRANTS POLICY STATEMENT OCTOBER 2017
- PROCESS AND PROCEDURES FOR PREPARING AND ISSUING OF ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS
- GENERAL ACADEMIC REGULATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- GUIDELINES ON ACADEMIC WRITING AT UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA