Tips For Beginners Before Learning How To Hack
Learn a programming language. You shouldn’t limit yourself to any particular language, but there are a few guidelines.
- C and C++ are the languages that Unix and Windows were built with. It (along with assembly language) teaches something that’s very important in hacking: how memory works.
- Python or Ruby are high-level, powerful scripting languages that can be used to automate various tasks.
- Perl is a reasonable choice in this field as well, while PHP is worth learning because the majority of web applications use PHP.
- Bash scripting is a must. That is how to easily manipulate Unix/Linux systems—writing scripts, which will do most of the job for you.
- Assembly language is a must-know. It is the basic language that your processor understands, and there are multiple variations of it. You can’t truly exploit a program if you don’t know assembly.
- Know your target. The process of gathering information about your target is known as enumeration. The more you know in advance, the fewer surprises you’ll have.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP