Solusi University Masters Degrees Programmes
Solusi University Masters Degrees Programmes – Masters Course offered at Solusi University. Solusi University Masters Degrees Programmes. Solusi University Masters Degrees Programmes.
Find all the Masters Degrees Programmes offered at Solusi University. Browse through a list of all short Courses, professional Courses, certificate, diploma Course offered at Solusi University. Solusi University Intake
View all Course details such entry requirements, Courses duration, mode of study as well as Course outline.
Solusi University offers a number of courses. Below are Solusi University Masters Degrees Programmes Offered
Master of Science
- M.Sc – Food & Nutrition
- M.Sc – Clothing & Textiles
- BA, B.Sc, or B.Ed degree in Family & Consumer Science, with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 and above, or upper second class passes and above
- Proof of proficiency in English
a. previous education must have been done at an institution where English was the medium of Instruction; or
b. Pass an English proficiency exam given by the English department before registering for classes.
- Must have done a research project at undergraduate level.
- Students who have not done any computer appreciation course may need to bridge the gap with INSY 100 Computers & Data Processing.
Master of Education
- M.Ed – Educational Management
- M.Ed – English Language & Literature
Upper-second class or cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above as Bachelor’s level
Recognized BA degree with Education/ Diploma in Education/ Diploma in Administration
BA degree in any area of specialization
Eng. Language & Literature
BA degree in English with education/ Postgraduate certificate or diploma in Education
B.Ed with English
BA in English Literature
Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admistration with cumulative GPA of 2.75 or upper second class; or
- Bachelor’s degree from any faculty from a recognized university (cumulative GPA of 2.75 or upper second class)
*Applicants with a degree other than in Business Administration may be admitted subject to completion of 15 credits of bridging courses, and earn an average grade of B-.