Solusi University ECD Application 2024/2025
Solusi University ECD Course – See Details of Solusi University Early Childhood Development Course
The management of Solusi University wish to invite prospective student to apply for ECD Course offered at the Polytechnic.
The ECD Course is offered under the department of Education among other various courses. See Also: Solusi University Intake 2024/2025
The Faculty of Education is committed to quality Christian education as per Seventh- day Adventist tradition. The tradition aims at making and developing a teacher’s human potential, thus bringing him/her into harmony with the creator. The faculty offers innovative and transforming professional programmes for both under and graduate teachers that prepare them to become responsible and contributing members of the society. Students are exposed to various innovative and contemporary teaching methods that will empower them in their teaching profession.
The faculty offers a six month Certificate in Early Childhood Development and a three year Diploma in Early Childhood Development. Degrees offered are as follows: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration ; Bachelor of Science with Education and Bachelor of Science Education which are four years long; Bachelor of Education in both Primary and secondary which run for two and a half years; one year Post Graduate Diploma in Education ; and Master of Education degrees in English Language and Literature, and Educational Management.
* B.Ed (Hons) Early Childhood Education
- 2 A’ Level passes (or approved equivalent as determined by Solusi University, and
- 5 O’ Level passes, one of which must be English Language.
- International students may be admitted upon fulfillment of their countries’ university entrance requirements, and Solusi University PreUniversity requirements (For countries where A’ Level Courses are not available).
- A limited number of individuals may be accepted based on Mature Age examination, and/or professional qualification and related work experience.