Solusi University Administration Course Offered
Solusi University Administration Course – See Details of Solusi University Administrations Course
The management of Solusi University wish to invite prospective student to apply for Administration Course offered at the Polytechnic.
The Department of Management and Marketing provides well-balanced and competent human resources to take up careers in organizations, as administrators, managers, leaders, marketing professional, businessmen, entrepreneurs to all sectors of the economy namely: business, government, and non-profit organisations. The major concern of the Department is to produce thinkers, innovators, leaders and doers.
The department of Management and Marketing is committed to educating and preparing men and women for national and international managerial challenges, as well as the prospect of church leadership. It is determined to equip students with appropriate managerial competence and skills suitable for modern technology environment which enables them to make adequate scientific decisions. The department integrates business ethics with Christian values in all activities.
The Department of Management and Marketing has these objectives for the business student:
- To prepare students to be academically sound for graduate studies and professional bodies such as MBA, CIS, IPM, and IMM.
- To develop students’ managerial skills which enable them to meet the organisational challenges and their future careers.
- To create a sense of managerial responsibility and accountability in the minds of students.
- To help students harmonise business ethics and Christian values.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- 2 A’ Level passes (or approved equivalent as determined by Solusi University, and
- 5 O’ Level passes, one of which must be English Language
- International students may be admitted upon fulfillment of their countries’ university entrance requirements, and Solusi University PreUniversity requirements (For countries where A’ Level Courses are not available)
- A limited number of individuals may be accepted based on Mature Age examination, and/or professional qualification and related work experience.
Master of Business Administration
* Master of Business Administration
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Admistration with cumulative GPA of 2.75 or upper second class; or
2. Bachelor’s degree from any faculty from a recognized university (cumulative GPA of 2.75 or upper second class)
*Applicants with a degree other than in Business Administration may be admitted subject to completion of 15 credits of bridging courses, and earn an average grade of B-.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP