SABC Internships Application 2024/2025
Application updates on SABC Internships 2024/2025. Find the procedure on How you can apply for the SABC Internships 2024/2025.
Internships are very important for every student since they help to give students field experience which is usually not thought of in schools. Aside from the information we have shared about the SABC Internships, our Internship Collections covers the following:
Application Details About SABC Internships 2024/2025
SABC understands the importance of education, the effects of media and sharing. They are a well-established entity within South Africa, offering a variety of opportunities to deserving candidates each year. They have great support from the media such as radio, magazines plus newspapers and online journalists, which they are grateful for. With aid of these extra sources, the news and all that the SABC does can reach millions of readers and listeners.
The SABC internships offer a monthly stipend, dependable upon the position. Most of these are no longer than ten months. Candidates that are selected must be able to commence with their internship on the 1st of April each year. This opportunity is ideal for new graduates who have just completed their tertiary education with an accredited institute.
How to Apply for SABC Internships 2024/2025
SABC has a variety of fields available each year, here are some that may be of interest to you, depending on your desired career path:
- Journalism in News
- Radio Programming
- Technology Operator
- Technology Radio Production
- Sound Restoration
- Information Technology
- Technology Television Operations
- Lighting Operator – Technology
- Technical Operator
- Camera Operations – Technology
- Audit – Internal
- Learning and Development
- Human Resources
- Policy and Regulatory Affairs
SABC Internships Requirements
Applications are accepted yearly for a variety of internships to fill an opening within the SABC. Applicants must not be older than 28.
Candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Candidates must hold a valid Matric certificate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Valid ID book/card
- Candidates with a degree or diploma within the selected discipline
- Candidates must be MS as well as computer literate
- Must not have any other internship experience or qualifications
- Candidate must not have any prior work experience
- Must be proficient in English (read, write & speak)
- Candidates must be willing to do an aptitude test, along with any other required criteria
- Candidates must apply within their relevant provinces
Contact SABC for more information on Internships Application
Fax: 011 714-9744.
Physical Address: Cnr. of Artillery & Henley Rd, Auckland Park, Johannesburg. Private Bag X1, Auckland Park 2006
TV LICENCES CONTACT DETAILS
(011) 330-9555 between 08:00 and 18:00 on weekdays, or between 08:00 and 13:00 on Saturdays, excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.