Regent Business School Courses 2022/2023
Regent Business School Courses – Courses offered at Regent Business School
Find all the Course offered at Regent Business School. Browse through a list of all short Course, professional Course, certificate, diploma Course offered at Regent Business School. Regent Business School Online Application
Regent Business School offers a number of various course. Below are Regent Business School Courses offered
Regent Business School Undergraduate Courses
REGENT Business School is a dedicated distance and supported learning provider, offering a focused, student-orientated approach.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce
This 1 year NQF 7 qualification will allow graduates to obtain employment in accounting firms and finance departments in the public or private sector.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Management
Our diploma programmes strive to develop professional competence and lay a strong academic foundation for future studies.
- Diploma in Financial Management
These introductory course aims to develop knowledge, tools and practical techniques which forms a foundation for further academic and practical growth.
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Higher Certificate in Accounting
- Higher Certificate in Health Care Services Management
- Higher Certificate in Management for Estate Agents
- Higher Certificate in Islamic Finance, Banking and Law
- Higher Certificate in Retail Management
- Higher Certificate in Marketing Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Regent Business School Postgraduate Courses
Master’s Degree programmes aims at developing a student’s intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and multi-disciplinary education
- Master of Business Administration
These programmes aim to deepen the expertise in and to develop research capacity, while also developing a firm understading methodology and techniques of that discipline.
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours
A Postgraduate Diploma uses interdisciplinary techniques to deepen the student’s knowledge
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Islamic Finance and Banking
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management