NUST Zimbabwe Registration 2022/2023
NUST Zimbabwe Registration 2022/2023 – NUST Zimbabwe Registration… 2022/2023 Intake. The NUST Zimbabwe Admissions Application Form for various Intakes in the 2022/2023 academic year.
NUST Zimbabwe Registration 2022/2023, NUST Zimbabwe Admissions 2022/2023, NUST Zimbabwe Application Form 2022, NUST Zimbabwe 2022 Intakes, NUST Zimbabwe 2022 Intakes Application Form,… Full details below.
- Students are required to register every Semester in an Academic Year, in accordance with the deadlines prescribed by the Registrar’s Office.
- The General provisions for Registration in accordance with the General Academic Regulations stipulate that a student’s Registration shall not be confirmed until fulfillment of the requirements for payment of fees.
- A student shall not be admitted to any programme more than two weeks after its commencement. Any exception to this Regulation entails obtaining a written endorsement by the Chairperson of the Department and the Dean of the relevant Faculty and shall be subject to approval through the Registrar’s Office.
- Students who are allowed to register after the deadline prescribed through the Registrar’s Office, shall be liable to pay a late registration fee.
- Registration is through an online system that is accessed using the student number and the bar code (default password) as the credentials for logging in. Step by step instructions are available on the University website. Upon successful logging in, the system will suggest courses uploaded by the Chairperson of the Department for the respective degree programme.
- The student should select the course that he/she is registering for by way of a tick against each course. The student is advised to follow instructions given by the system to ensure successful registration.
- The student will receive an e-mail or text message on the phone confirming registration
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP