NUST Zimbabwe Online Application Due Date 2024/2025
NUST Zimbabwe Online Application Due Date 2024/2025 – How to Access and Fill NUST Zimbabwe Intake Online Application Due Date for 2024/2025 Academic year.
The Management of National University of Science and Technology (NUST Zimbabwe) has open Online Applications for prospective students to apply for 2024 NUST Zimbabwe Intake.
The Online Application is made accessible for applicants willing to study at NUST Zimbabwe to apply for their Admission Online.
How to Apply Online
If you wish to apply for an undergraduate place at NUST, you need to meet the criteria outlined in the Admissions Regulations for the specified Degree Programme.
NUST students have a distinct academic ability and intellectual curiosity. They come from all over the country and bring with them an amazing range of personalities and interests. This helps make our University one of the most vibrant learning environments in Zimbabwe. NUST is recognised for its innovative curriculum, offering one of the best educations in the country and competition for places to study is intense. On average we receive over 20,000 applications for approximately 5000 places each year.
The following information applies to applicants to the Conventional and Parallel Programmes:
- Applicants should have passed at least 5 subjects at ‘O’ Level at Grade C or better. These should include Mathematics and English Language. However, all programmes under the Faculty of Communication and Information Science do not require Mathematics as a prerequisite.
- Only candidates who already have ‘A’ Levels will be considered. Proof of both ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results should be attached.
- A non-refundable application fee of $20, in cash, must accompany the Application Form.
- The closing date for the receipt of completed Application Forms is 01 February 2024.
- Late applications will be considered up to 15 February 2024.will attract an additional fee of $10, making the application fee for late registration to be $30.
- Candidates with a National Diploma or a Higher National Diploma (HEXCO) or other relevant Diplomas and 5 ‘O’ Level passes at Grade ‘C’ or better including English Language and Mathematics will be considered under Special Entry.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP