NUST Zimbabwe CTA – CERTIFICATE IN THEORY OF ACCOUNTING
NUST Zimbabwe CTA – CERTIFICATE IN THEORY OF ACCOUNTING – Detail ofNational University of Science and Technology Zimbabwe CTA – CERTIFICATE IN THEORY OF ACCOUNTING
CERTIFICATE IN THEORY OF ACCOUNTING (CTA) IN COLLABORATION WITH NORTH WEST UNIVERSITY (SOUTH AFRICA)
To be admitted to the full- time CTA programme the student:-
- Must have obtained a good degree in Accounting, or an equivalent degree and the degree must be obtained within 3-5 years as approved by the Faculty Board. This degree must, as a minimum, include the following modules(or equivalent courses): Accounting, Auditing, Management Accounting, Financial Management and Taxation, all at final year level; AND
- Must have obtained a good pass in Accounting, Auditing, Management Accounting, Financial Management and Taxation in his/her final year. If any of the above-mentioned modules was passed by adjustment or condonement (including through the utilisation of a ‘third opportunity’ exam), then admission will be rejected.
Duration of the CTA Programme will be one year full-time. The programme will commence on the 15th January. Those who have previously applied will be considered.
THE PROGRAMME IS ACCREDITATED BY THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF ZIMBABWE
Applications accompanied by an application fee of US$20 should reach the office by 29 September and should be addressed to:
Senior Assistant Registrar, Admissions and Student Records, National University of Science and Technology, P O Box AC939, Ascot, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
For further details: Please contact the Department of Accounting on +263 -9-282842/289557/289555 Ext 2059/2061.
NOTICE TO RETURNING STUDENTS
Students are advised that they are expected to have cleared their fees before registration for the Academic Year. No payment plans will be accepted.
Off-Campus Accommodation Landlord Register
The following is a list of Houses registered with the Department of Student Affairs available to NUST students only, for the Academic Year.
PLEASE NOTE: NUST IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR SECURITY
- Choose a house with security features, e.g. walled, security fence, lockable gate, security guard, guard dogs, lockable doors, buglers bars (on doors and windows) and alarm system
- Stay and move in groups within the premises
- Keep your property in secured rooms
- Note all strangers within premises
- Use main roads and avoid secluded pathways
- Keep NUST Security phone numbers : 0712 213 859, 0775 947 572, 0775 655 575, 0775 869 080
- Keep police post phone numbers : 09 241161
- Keep landlord’s phone numbers
- Devise a system of alerting others when under siege
ACADEMIC YEAR STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL
Following the Elections of the President, Vice-President and thirteen (13) Student Representative Council Members held on 26 October the Student Representative Council stands as follows:
Chimusoro Tinashe Pablo
THIRTEEN (13) STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Abouk Gai Bol Ajal Africa
- Charamba Tanaka
- Chikondowa Blessing Kudakwashe
- Dombo Takudzwa Innocent
- Gazimbi Sindiso Mitchell
- Kutywayo Takura
- Mangono Tungamirai
- Maniwa Tinashe Lesley
- Mberi Takudzwa Ruvarangu
- Muronde Marvalous Lisa
- Mushayi Rudney Talent
- Ndhlovu Zibusiso
- Shadaya Blessing Anesu
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP