Moneygram South Africa ABSA Detailed Information
Moneygram South Africa ABSA Detailed Information. MoneyGram offers a fast, reliable way to send money to loved ones across the globe. With MoneyGram, we offer you a convenient and reliable service to send and receive money almost anywhere in the world at a fraction of the regular charge.
Bank with the Top Banks in South Africa << Contact them ASAP
What is ABSA South Africa Moneygram and How does it work
MoneyGram offers a convenient and reliable service to send and receive funds almost everywhere in the world.
How it works;
- Sending transaction (customer)
- You only need a valid Absa bank account and your government-issued photo ID.
- Give us details of your intended beneficiary.
- We will debit your account and remit the funds within minutes.
- Advise your beneficiary of the payment reference.
- Receiving (walk-in customer, or existing account holder)
- You only need your government-issued ID and payment reference.
- We only need a few minutes to validate your payment.
- Please tell us how you would like to access funds. We can bank the funds in your account.
- If you do not have an account with us, our account opening is instant.
If you have any challenges, see ABSA South Africa Contact Details
ABSA South Africa Moneygram benefits
- Your money is safe and guaranteed to reach your beneficiary.
- There is no need to receive remittances in cash.
- You can monitor spending with statements if the funds received are banked.
- Access to 24-hour customer care support.
- Only need valid ID and transaction reference to receive cash.
- Costs only a fraction of what conventional remittances cost.
How long does it take for funds to be received?
Funds are sent ‘near real-time’. It takes a few minutes for the recipient to have access to the funds.
Does my beneficiary receive the exact amount or are charges deducted?
Your beneficiary will receive the exact amount.
Can a sender opt to cater for all charges?
Your recipient will not be charged any fees. They will access the funds exactly as sent.
Read Other Interesting ABSA Articles below:
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP