Monash South Africa Fees 2022/2023
Monash South Africa Fees Structure 2022/2023 – Monash South Africa Fees Structure for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Monash South Africa Tuition Fees, Monash South Africa School Fees, Monash South Africa Tuition Fees 2022/2023, more details…
Monash South Africa Fees Schedule
Monash South Africa fees: Below Is the Official Monash South Africa Fee schedule to be paid by each student respectively for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at Monash South Africa. The Institute reserves the right to change School Fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Here is the Regular Students fee regime of the Monash South Africa 2022/2023.
Monash South Africa School Fees Schedule
Monash South Africa fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online, the schedule is available as follows:
Fee structure for full time students
Contact the Student Fee Officer
Tel: +27 011 950 4461 /4494
Fax: +27 011 950 4323
2022 Course fees
The following fee structure will apply to your programme in 2022.
|PROGRAMME NAME||PROGRAMME CODE||SEMESTER FEES 1||ANNUAL FEES 2|
|Foundation Programme Social Sciences Stream||3671||R 33 330||R 66 660|
|Foundation Programme IT Stream||3672||R 33 330||R 66 660|
|Foundation Programme Law Stream||3675||R 33 330||R 66 660|
|Foundation Programme Health Sciences Stream||3670||R 33 330||R 66 660|
|Foundation Programme Social Science Stream||3673||R 33 330||R 66 660|
|Foundation Programme Business and Economics Stream||3674||R 33 330||R 66 660|
|Diploma in Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations||3684||R 22 325||R 44 650|
|Bachelor of Child and Youth Care||3695||R 34 750||R 69 500|
|Bachelor of Commerce in Law||3669||R 44 950||R 89 900|
|Bachelor of Laws||3676||R 34 347||R 68 694|
|Bachelor of Social Science||4086||R 43 388||R 86 776|
|Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences||4307||R 47 375||R 94 750|
|Bachelor of Business Science||4413||R 44 950||R 89 900|
|Bachelor of Business Science||4415||R 44 950||R 89 900|
|Bachelor of Public Health||4502||R 44 950||R 89 900|
|Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 4 year programme||3677||R 47 375||R 94 750|
|Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 5 year programme||3687||R 31 244||R 62 488|
|Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering – 4 Year programme||3678||R 47 375||R 94 750|
|Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering – 5 Year programme||3693||R 31 244||R 62 488|
|Bachelor of Social Science (Honours)3||4087||R 42 934||R 68 694|
|Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences (Honours)||4308||R 34 347||R 68 694|
|Bachelor of Business Science (Honours)||4414||R 34 347||R 68 694|
|Bachelor of Commerce Honours Economics||3679||R 34 347||R 68 694|
|Bachelor of Public Health (Honours)||4520||R 34 347||R 68 694|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Water Management||3668||R 24 750||R 49 500|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Management||3661||R 24 750||R 49 500|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Corporate Governance||3692||R 24 750||R 49 500|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Public Heath||3686||R 24 750||R 49 500|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Business Leadership||3691||R 27 500||R 55 000|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (1year stream)4||3662||N/A||N/A|
|Master of Philosophy||4071||R 29 250||R 58 500|
|Master of Philosophy in Arts||3689||R 29 250||R 58 500|
|Master of Philosophy in Integrated Water Management||3680||R 29 250||R 58 500|
|Master of Philosophy in Computer and Information Sciences||4320||R 29 250||R 58 500|
|Master of International Business||2098||R 48 750||R 97 500|
|Master of Business Administration||3665||R 73 295||R 146 590|
1 Semester fees are annual fees x 50%.
2 All IIE MSA Fees are subject to an annual increase effective as of January. If your modules carry over to the following year your fees will be affected by the annual increase.
3 Programme 4087 has specific programme requirements and the Semester 1 fee is annual fee x 75% and semester 2 fee is annual fee x 25%.
4 Programme 3662 has specific programme requirements and is invoiced as an annual fee. This course is offered over 1 year and invoiced at the annual fee each year.
* To avoid delays obtaining a study visa, commencing international students must pay a 30% deposit by the latest 28 May 2022 to allow 6-8 weeks for study visa application to be processed and 50% balance on or before enrolment.
* For single subject students enrolling for less than 3 modules, the full module fees must be paid before enrolling.
* Any bank charges incurred by IIE MSA, in respect of incoming international fee transfers, will be charged to the student’s account
* Unless IIE MSA’s new monthly payment plan option is selected.
Visit the Payment due dates to find out when your fees are due.
2022 Accommodation fee structure
NON- REFUNDABLE ADMIN FEE
|Residence 1, 2, 3|
(4 Bedroom apartments with 2 Bathrooms)
R 32 903
R 65 805
R 1 800
R 9 871
R 23 032
R 9 871
R 23 032
(6 Bedroom apartments with 2 Bathrooms)
R 30 067
R 60 134
R 1 800
R 9 020
R 21 047
R 9 020
R 21 047
- IIE MSA Fees are increased on an annual basis.
- Due to limited accommodation on campus, you are required to pay for your residence upfront.
- Should you decline our offer for accommodation, you will only forfeit the R1 800 Admin Fee.
- Should you be offered accommodation and you accept and pay the 30% deposit but do not take up the room, you will forfeit your R1 800 Admin Fee and R2 200 of your Acceptance Deposit.
- Any damages to residences will be charged to the student’s tuition and residence account and is payable immediately.
- Should you be offered accommodation, accept the offer, move into your room and decide to move out of your assigned room before the conclusion of the specific semester, you will be held liable for the full semester fee (including the residence admin fee). If you manage to secure an active IIE MSA student to take over your lease, we may consider a pro-rata fee for each student.
- Your 1st semester accommodation fee covers occupation for February – June.
- Your 2nd semester accommodation fee covers occupation for July – November.
2022 Miscellaneous fees
|Administrative||Printing (per black & white A4 page)||R0,85|
|Administrative||Printing (per coloured A4 page)||R2,50|
|Administrative||Printing (per coloured A3 page)||R5,00|
|Administrative||Faxing (per page to a South African number)||R5,50|
|Administrative||Faxing (per page to an International number)||R6,50|
|Enrolment||Academic transcript (1 copy)||R45,00|
|Enrolment||Late enrolment fee||R1 600,00|
|Enrolment||Reinstatement of enrolment after invalidation||R600,00|
|Exams||Cell phone disturbance during exam session – penalty||R600,00|
|Fees||Bank charges on South African refunds (per refund request)||R70,00|
|Fees||Bank charges on International refunds (per refund request)||R370,00|
|Fees||Student Lockers (per semester)||R180,00|
|Graduation||Extra tickets (approved at Graduations Committee)||R300,00|
|Graduation||Replacement of IIE MSA Certificate||R1 150,00|
|Graduation||Replacement testamur (To be arranged with The Independent Institute of Education)|
|Replacement||Identity card replacement||R120,00|
IIE MSA Fees are reviewed on an annual basis.
2022 Gym Fees
IIE MSA Fees are reviewed on an annual basis.
Calculating your fees
- Full-fee students (international or domestic) can calculate their module fee by multiplying the annual programme fee by the load of the module.
- The equivalent full-time student load (EFTSL) of the module is calculated by dividing the number of credit points of the module (six credit points) by 48 credit points which is the equivalent full-time load per year.
- For example, a six point modules (semester modules) is 0.125 EFTSL, and the annual programme fee is R 85,300 so the individual modules fee would be:
R 85,300 x 0.125 = R10, 662.50
Universities of Technology In South Africa Fees
Traditional and comprehensive universities In South Africa Fees
Private institutions In South Africa Fees
Business Colleges In South Africa Fees
Creative arts and design Colleges In South Africa Fees
Education Colleges In South Africa Fees
Medicine, health, fitness & beauty Colleges In South Africa Fees
Hospitality Colleges In South Africa Fees
Information technology Colleges In South Africa Fees
Music and production Colleges In South Africa Fees
Theology Colleges In South Africa Fees
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP