Mkoba Teachers College Interview Questions
Mkoba Teachers College Interview Questions – See Mkoba Teachers College Interview Date for 2024/2025. Mkoba Teachers College Likely Interview Questions for 2024/2025 Intake
The Authorities of Mkoba Teachers College has released some Interview Questions Candidates to try on prior to 2024/2025 Admission into the College.
Potential Mkoba Teachers College Interview Questions
- What questions would you want to be asked?
- How would you initially engage students?
- What is something not asked that you would like us to know about you?
- What are three words to best describe you?
- How do you recognize students with various multiple intelligences?
- What school system would you most want to work in?
- How do your lesson plans meet academic standards in your subject?
- Take us through a typical 70-minute period of your classroom.
- What do you think about giving grades?
- Would you fail a student?
- Why did you choose teaching?
- What is your favorite children’s book? Why?
- What are three important things that preschoolers should learn?
- What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
- What would you bring to our school system?
- What kind of different curriculum have you used to teach Reading?
- What instructional strategies do you use when teaching?
- What would you expect in your first year of teaching from the administration?
- Which age group would you prefer to teach?
- How much homework each night should students receive?
- Tell me about your ideal classroom.
- What kind of assessments do you use?
- What are two things that you would want to do today to improve as a teacher?
- Are you a student-oriented teacher or production-oreinted teacher?
- Why should we hire you?
- What has been your experience with diversity?
- What do you think about mentoring?
- If I came to your classroom to see a particular lesson, what would I see?
- How much laughter is a part of your classroom?
- Do you have a sense of humor?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What was your most rewarding life experience?
- What has been your biggest challenge in life? in student teaching?
- List 4 key components that are most important to you in making a lesson plan.
- What are 3 adjectives that describe your teaching style?
- Are you a good student?
- What criteria would you want your supervisor to evaluate you on?
- What qualities you want to know about your students before you teach them?
- What has made a profound impact on your teaching?
- Define and explain how you would use differentiation?
- What author has influenced you recently?
- How might you integrate the Bible into a math lesson?
- What is one thing about teaching for which your college prepared you well?
- What is one thing about teaching for which your college did not prepare you?
- What questions would you like to ask me?
- Who is the most important person in a school?
- Name four things that compose your lesson plans.
- How did your student teaching utilize tracking?
- What do you want to know about your students before they arrive the first day?
- Point out two things on your resume that say the most about you.
- Tell me about brain-centered learning.
- What would you do if a student said, “This class is lousy!!”?
- How would you educate children other than differentiated instruction?
- How would you deal with differentiation in the classroom?
- When did you step out of your comfort zone?
- How would you fill a 90-minute block of reading?
- How do you make sure students are engaged and not just going through the motions?
- How many library cards do you own?
- Would you ever tell a student that you liked them?
- How would you build respect in your room through content?
- How would you engage students with pedagogy and content?
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP