Microsoft Internships Application 2023/2024
Application updates on Microsoft Internships 2023/2024. Find the procedure on How you can apply for the Microsoft Internships 2023/2024.
Internships are very important for every student since they help to give students field experience which is usually not thought of in schools. Aside from the information we have shared about the Microsoft Internships, our Internship Collections covers the following:
List of South Africa Government Department Internships 2023/2024
List of South Africa Companies Offering Internships in 2023/2024
List of Internships for Specific Fields Opening in 2023/2024
Application Details About Microsoft Internships 2023/2024
How to Apply for Microsoft Internships 2023/2024
There are a variety of internships available each year from Microsoft, here are some that may be of concern to you, restricted to your expected career path:
- Customer Support
- Development & Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Product Development
Microsoft Internship Requirements
Applications for the Microsoft Internship Program are accepted yearly for a selection of internships. These usually fill openings that arise within the company as a need develops. Internships will only be open on a need basis for research. PhD and Post-Doctors interns will be available yearly.
Candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Candidates must hold a valid Matric certificate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidates must hold a valid ID book/card
- Candidates must hold a PhD degree or Post-Doctorate from a recognized institute of higher learning
- Candidates must hold this qualification within the selected discipline
- Candidates must not hold any kind of criminal record
- Candidates must be business-minded and have a passion to achieve their goals
- Candidates must enjoy working as a team, but be able to work independently as well
- Candidates must be MS Office, as well as computer literate, with an understanding of technology
- Must be proficient in English (read, write & speak)
The Interns4Afrika program was launched by Microsoft4Afrika in 2016 in response to demand from within its partner population and operates across the Middle East and Africa regions. It offers talented young people 6 months of full-time work with a Microsoft partner organisation, working on real projects, providing a kick start to future careers in sales, marketing or technology.
Host organisations are Microsoft Partners that come from within the Microsoft ecosystem in the private, public and non-profit sectors.
Interns4Afrika supports host organisations with the cost of recruitment, onboarding, skilling and Microsoft Certification of their potential next-generation employees. The program empowers local communities by investing in local graduates and local partners, providing real employment opportunities to young Middle Eastern and African talent to build a better future for the continent.
Click here to start the Application.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP