Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
Making Vanilla Pound Cake – How To Bake a Cake
- Gather your ingredients. Pound cake is one of the simplest cakes to bake. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups cake flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F (163 °C).
- Grease a cake pan. Pound cakes are best baked in deep pans, such as loaf pans or bundt pans.
- Cream the butter and sugar. Place the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat them together until the mixture is light, fluffy and creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Keep beating the mixture until the eggs are completely incorporated.
- Stir in the cake flour. Keep the hand mixer on low or use a wooden spoon to stir the flour in a bit at a time until it’s just incorporated. Be careful not to overmix it.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Bake the cake for an hour and 15 minutes. The cake is finished when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Enjoy your delicious homemade cake!
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP