Liberty Internships Application 2023/2024
Application updates on Liberty Internships 2023/2024. Find the procedure on How you can apply for the Liberty Internships 2023/2024.
Internships are very important for every student since they help to give students field experience which is usually not thought of in schools. Aside from the information we have shared about the Liberty Internships, our Internship Collections covers the following:
Application Details About Liberty Internships 2023/2024
Liberty was founded in 1957 by Sir Donald Gordon who watched his father work hard all his life yet reap the little financial reward for his efforts. This struggle ignited in him the overwhelming belief that all people should have the opportunity to grow their wealth and leave a proud legacy for their family. This belief is captured in our name and our flame, taken from the Statue of Liberty and imbued with the same meaning of freedom and opportunity.
How to Apply for Liberty Internships 2023/2024
Liberty is known for working within the financial sector and thus offers candidates an opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge and experience within this sector of industry.
Candidates can apply within the following fields when made available:
- Actuarial Science
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Solutions
- Life Insurance and Pension
- Asset Management
Candidates will be exposed to all fields relevant to their career path with mentorship from professionals within that field.
Liberty Internship Requirements
Candidates wishing to apply at Liberty within one of the fields when made available will also be required to meet their set regulations.
Applicants must have the following:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen
- Applicants must hold a valid ID document
- Applicants must hold a valid Matric certificate
- Applicants must be fluent in English
- Applicants must be presentable and professional
- Applicants must hold a diploma or degree within their relevant field of application
- Applicants must be performance-driven and committed
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure
- Interns must have achieved a National Senior Certificate or National Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) and a three-year degree;
- Internships are available for young, unemployed people between the ages of 18 and 35; and
- Only South Africans may be registered for an internship.
Preference will be given to applicants with a disability or those from a previously disadvantaged background. Applicants with a disability must provide a medical certificate with their application stating the nature of their disability. The company will provide successful applicants with a monthly stipend. Applicants will be held responsible for their own transport, meals, and accommodation.
Tel: 0860 456 789
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP