Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic Courses Offered
Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic Courses – Courses offered at Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic
Find all the Course offered at Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic. Browse through a list of all short Course, professional Course, certificate, diploma Course offered at Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic. Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic Intake
View all Course details such entry requirements, Courses duration, mode of study as well as Course outline.
Nkomo offers a number of various course. Below are Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic Courses Offered
There are several Course offered at the Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic. We have published below the official website where you can access the full list of programmes – courses available at the institution.
- Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic Course Portal is – http://www…ac.zw/
With the above portal, you will have access to the following programs offered by the Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic:
- Name of Programme: Diploma in Education (Primary)
- Course Structure:
- Section 1: Teaching Practice-baseline skills in teaching all the aspects of the Primary School subjects are developed over a period of 8 Terms in schools in selected provinces.
- Section 2: Theory of Education subjects: History and Philosophy of Education, Sociology and Anthropology of Education, Psychology of Education, and Curriculum Studies. The Department also offers Special Education, Guidance and Counselling and Comparative Education.
- Section 3: Academic Study-, also referred to in ZINTEC Colleges as Curriculum Depth Study (CDS). Students choose 1 from the following areas: English, Shona, Ndebele, Religious and Moral Education, Environmental Science, Art, Mathematics, Social Studies.
- Section 4: Professional Studies Syllabus A – this deals with application of Theories and Principles of Teaching and Learning.
- Professional Studies Syllabus B includes the 12 Continued. Based subjects offered in Primary Schools and their specific variations in teaching approaches. These are Physical Education, Music, Religious and Moral Education, Social Studies, Home Economics, English, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Art, Shona and Ndebele and Aids Education. Students are expected to pass by a combination of Sub-sections 1 and 2.
If you want to study at the Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic, endeavour to browse through their official website provided above for their Admission requirements, Course and Programmes available, Application Form Portal and admission essential pages on the website.