Inscape Education Group Fees 2022

Sponsored Links
You are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
Sponsored Links

Inscape Education Group Fees 2022

Inscape Education Group Fees Structure 2022/2023 – Inscape Education Group Fees Structure for 2022/2023 Academic Year.

Inscape Education Group Tuition Fees, Inscape Education Group School Fees, Inscape Education Group Tuition Fees 2022/2023, more details…

Inscape Education Group Fees Schedule

Inscape Education Group fees: Below Is the Official Inscape Education Group Fee schedule to be paid by each student respectively for the 2022/2023 academic session.

Sponsored Links

The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at Inscape Education Group. The Institute reserves the right to change School Fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.

Sponsored Links

Here is the Regular Students fee regime of the Inscape Education Group 2022/2023.

Inscape Education Group School Fee Schedule

Inscape Education Group fee schedule has been successfully uploaded online, the schedule is available as follows:

Details on Inscape Education Group Fees 2022

Inscape offers payment options to assist you in accessing quality higher education in a way that suits your pocket. Please note: Device Purchase options can be added as a separate invoice item to the payment plan selected. You could, therefore, pay your device purchase option upfront or monthly over 4 months.

  • UPFRONT PAYMENTS 

An upfront payment is made of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE (including Tuition Fee and Compulsory Study Pack Fee).

  • MONTHLY DEBIT ORDER/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS

A 10% Enrolment Fee of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is payable in full to secure your enrolment at the institution. The remaining 90% of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is payable via debit order or credit card payments over 11 months, January to November (applicable to Early Bird and Standard Enrolments) and over 11 months, January to November (applicable to Late Enrolments). A 4% levy of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is charged for arranged debit order and credit card payments.

  • MONTHLY EFT PAYMENTS:

A 10% Enrolment Fee of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is payable in full to secure your enrolment at the institution. The remaining 90% of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is payable via EFT over 11 months, January to November (applicable to Early Bird and Standard Enrolments) and over  11 months, January to November (applicable to Late Enrolments). A 6% levy of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is charged for the EFT payment option

View a detailed breakdown of your TOTAL ANNUAL FEE using the link below.

DEVICE PURCHASE OPTIONS 

Inscape includes the option to purchase a device (laptop or Macbook) as part of the learning package.
When a student chooses to exclude a device, they are required to ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD). The device must meet the minimum specification requirements for the chosen qualification. The student is required to complete a Right of Use Agreement for the institution to ONBOARD the machine (provide relevant software, manage and maintain the device). A cost will be levied for this purpose.
TIER 1: ENTRY (Windows/Mac)
TIER 2: STANDARD (Windows/Mac)
TIER 3: RULE THE WORLD (Windows/Mac)
BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE

View a detailed breakdown of your Device Purchase Options

See Also:

Universities of Technology In South Africa Fees

Cape Peninsula University of Technology Fees

Central University of Technology Fees

Durban University of Technology Fees

Mangosuthu University of Technology Fees

Tshwane University of Technology Fees

Vaal University of Technology Fees

Traditional and comprehensive universities In South Africa Fees

North-West University Fees

Rhodes University Fees

Sol Plaatje University Fees

Stellenbosch University Fees

University of Cape Town Fees

University of Fort Hare Fees

University of Johannesburg Fees

University of KwaZulu-Natal Fees

University of Limpopo Fees

University of Mpumalanga Fees

University of Pretoria Fees

University of South Africa Unisa Fees

University of the Free State Fees

University of Venda Fees

University of the Western Cape Fees

University of the Witwatersrand Fees

University of Zululand Fees

Walter Sisulu University Fees

Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Fees

Private institutions In South Africa Fees

ACT Cape Town Fees

Belgium Campus Fees

Centurion Academy Fees

City Changers Institute Fees

College of Production Technology Fees

College of the Transfiguration Fees

Concept Interactive Fees

CTI Education Group Fees

Damelin Fees

The Da Vinci Institute Fees

Durbanville College Fees

eta College Fees

FEDISA Fees

George Whitefield College Fees

Helderberg College Fees

ICESA City Campus Fees

International Peace College South Africa Fees

IQ Academy Fees

Lyceum Correspondence College Fees

Milpark Education Fees

Monash South Africa Fees

Open Learning Group Fees

Oval International Fees

Pearson Institute of Higher Education Fees

Potchefstroom Academy Fees

Prestige Academy Fees

Qualitas Career Academy Fees

Rosebank College Fees

SAE Institute of South Africa Fees

SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Fees

Sonett International Academy Fees

The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) Fees

Southern African Wildlife College Fees

St Augustine South Africa Fees

Stenden South Africa Fees

Towerstone Fees

TSIBA Education Fees

Varsity College Fees

Business Colleges In South Africa Fees

Boston City Campus and Business College Fees

Business Management Training College (BMT) College Fees

Cranefield College of Project Programme Management Institute Fees

East London Management Institute (ELMI) Fees

Foundation for Professional Development Fees

Henley Business School Fees

IMM Graduate School of Marketing Fees

International Trade Institute of Southern Africa Fees

Management College of Southern Africa (Mancosa) Fees

Production Management Institute of Southern Africa (PMI) Fees

Regenesys Business School Fees

Regent Business School Fees

Southern Business School Fees

Creative arts and design Colleges In South Africa Fees

AAA School of Advertising Fees

The Animation School Fees

BHC School of Design Fees

Design Academy of Fashion Fees

Elizabeth Galloway Academy of Fashion Design Fees

LISOF Fashion Education Fees

Open Window Institute Fees

Red and Yellow School Fees

Ruth Prowse School of Art Fees

The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance (AFDA) Fees

Stellenbosch Academy of Design and Photography Fees

Vega School Fees

Education Colleges In South Africa Fees

Ed-U College Fees

Embury Institute for Higher Education Fees

Headstart Mercy Montessori Teacher Training Centre Fees

Inscape Education Group Fees

Centre for Creative Education Fees

Medicine, health, fitness & beauty Colleges In South Africa Fees

Camelot International Health and Skin Care Education Fees

Health and Fitness Professionals Academy Fees

Healthnicon Nursing College Fees

International Academy of Health and Skin Care Fees

Isa Carstens Health and Wellness Academy Fees

Life Healthcare College of Learning Fees

Hospitality Colleges In South Africa Fees

IHT Hotel School Fees

International Hotel School Fees

The Private Hotel School Fees

Swiss Hotel School South Africa Fees

Information technology Colleges In South Africa Fees

Durban Computer College Fees

Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology Fees

Music and production Colleges In South Africa Fees

Academy of Sound Engineering Fees

Campus of Performing Arts Fees

Cape Audio College Fees

Theology Colleges In South Africa Fees

Auckland Park Theological Seminary Fees

Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Fees

Christ Baptist Church Seminary Fees

Christian Reformed Theological Seminary Fees

Cornerstone Christian College Fees

Hebron Theological College Fees

Southern Africa Bible College Fees

Mukhanyo Theological College Fees

South African Theological Seminary Fees

St John Vianney Seminary Fees

St Joseph’s Theological Institute Fees

Theological Education by Extension College Fees

Union Bible Institute Fees

Sponsored Links

Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.