ILPD Call for Application for 2023-2024
ILPD Call for Application for 2023-2024. The ILPD is calling applicants to apply for 2023-2024 Admission.
Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD) Admissions 2023/2024 – Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD) Intake 2023 Admissions. The Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD) Admission Application Form for various Intake in the 2023/2024 academic year.
ILPD Call for Application for 2023-2024:
- The ILPD management will be making decisions on the admissions period and number of students to be admitted to different DLP modes.
- The office of the Academic Registrar will be making an advertisement in the media and on the ILPD website specifying the applications and admissions period.
- Applications brought physically must be delivered by the applicant or any person on the applicant’s behalf to the Academic Registrar’s office to the Admissions Officer, who will put them in order, write a summarized report, and forward them to the Admissions Committee for evaluations.
- Applications can alternatively be made by email through the email address of the admissions officer which will always appear in the advertisement inviting applications, and these applications will be treated in the same manner as those brought physically.
- If it is an online application, the Program coordinator will send an immediate notification to the student acknowledging receipt of the application
- The period between the submission of an application and the response to the applicant will always not exceed two weeks. This response notifies the applicant that he or she has either been admitted or, for a specified reason, not been admitted.
- If an applicant wishes to postpone joining the programme he or she had applied for, he or she must seek permission from the Academic Registrar in the earliest opportunity possible. Once
- permitted, a letter granting permission for the applicant to join the programme in future will be sent to him or her within reasonable time. Please note that only one deferral is permitted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Inquiries on, and Appeals Against Unsuccessful Applications
Applicants who upon being notified that their applications for admission have not been successful, feel that there has been a mistake rendering the decision not to admit them unfair, may report this to the admissions committee and seek clarification. If they are still not satisfied with the response, they may appeal to the Vice Rector in Charge of Academics and research.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP