ILPD Application Form for 2024-2025
Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD) Application Form 2024/2025 – How to Download and Fill Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD) Admission Application Form for 2024/2025 Academic year.
The Management of Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD) has released Admission Application Form for prospective students to apply for 2024 ILPD Admission.
Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD) Application Form
- The ILPD management will be making decisions on the admissions period and number of students to be admitted to different DLP modes.
- The office of the Academic Registrar will be making an advertisement in the media and on the ILPD website specifying the applications and admissions period.
- Applications brought physically must be delivered by the applicant or any person on the applicant’s behalf to the Academic Registrar’s office to the Admissions Officer, who will put them in order, write a summarized report, and forward them to the Admissions Committee for evaluations.
- Applications can alternatively be made by email through the email address of the admissions officer which will always appear in the advertisement inviting applications, and these applications will be treated in the same manner as those brought physically.
- If it is an online application, the Program coordinator will send an immediate notification to the student acknowledging receipt of the application
- The period between the submission of an application and the response to the applicant will always not exceed two weeks. This response notifies the applicant that he or she has either been admitted or, for a specified reason, not been admitted.
- If an applicant wishes to postpone joining the programme he or she had applied for, he or she must seek permission from the Academic Registrar in the earliest opportunity possible. Once
permitted, a letter granting permission for the applicant to join the programme in future will be sent to him or her within reasonable time. Please note that only one deferral is permitted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Application letter addressed to the Rector of Institute of Legal Practice and Development
- Notarised photocopy(ies) of degree certificate(s)
- Notarised photocopies of academic transcripts
- Notarised photocopies of secondary school certificates
- Photocopy of national identification card- for Rwandan nationals/ photocopy of relevant part of passport- for international applicants (upon arrival to show the original)
- 3 passport size photos
- Reference from authorities who know the academic ability of the applicant (not to be applied to the executive Diploma in Legal Practice programme).
- Bank slip showing that the applicant has paid Rwf 10,000 as application fees to the ILPD account with the National Bank of Rwanda.
Contact ILPD Admission Office for the Application Form for 2024-2025
Institute of Legal Practice and Development (ILPD)
P.O Box: 49 Nyanza
Avenue des sports Nyanza , Southern Province.
ILPD MIS: ILPD MIS
ILPD Public Relations Officer Tel: (+250) 788891482 (WhatsApp)