Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Verify Twitter Account By Removing Tweet Protection
- Open Twitter. Go to https://twitter.com/ in your browser. This will open your Twitter account page if you’re logged into Twitter.
- If you aren’t logged in, click Log in, then enter your account details (email address/username/phone number, password) and click Log in.
- Click your profile icon. It’s a circular image of your profile picture in the top-right side of the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Settings and privacy. This option is in the drop-down menu. Doing so opens the Settings page.
- Click the Privacy and safety tab. You’ll find this on the left side of the page.
- Uncheck the “Protect your tweets” box. It’s in the “Tweet privacy” section near the top of the page.
- If this checkbox is already unchecked, your tweets aren’t protected.
- Scroll all the way down and click Save changes. It’s a button at the very bottom of the page. This will remove tweet protection from your account, allowing anyone to see your past and future tweets.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP