Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How to Use a Proxy By Using VPN Software
- Download and install VPN (Virtual Private Network) software. You will need administrator access on your computer to do this. Most VPN software requires a subscription. In return you gain access to thousands of anonymous IPs that you can use.
- VPNs offer much higher levels of encryption than web-based proxies.
- VPNs work with all internet traffic on your computer, as opposed to web-based proxies which only work through the browser. This includes messaging and file transfers.
- Manually set VPN settings. If you’d rather not download the software, and would instead manually enter the connection details for your VPN, you can setup the VPN from the Windows control panel. Select Internet Options. You will still need to obtain an IP to connect to.
- In the Connections tab, click Add VPN. This will open the VPN window. Enter in the IP that you are connecting to.
- If your VPN requires a username and password, you will be prompted to enter it.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP