Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Set Up an Ad-hoc Network Between 2 PC-Based Computers
- Open the start menu on your computer and select “Connect to” from the column on the right. The Connect to dialog box will open.
- Select the “Connect to a Network” option from the Connect to dialog box.
- Select “Set up a connection or a network” and then select “Set up an ad hoc (computer-to-computer) network” to open the appropriate dialog box.
- Review the information provided in the “Set up an ad hoc network” dialog box and click “Next” to continue.
- Enter a name for the ad-hoc network in the Network Name field.
- Select a security type, enter a password into the “Security Key” field, and click next to complete the setup process. A prompt will be received once the setup is complete.
- Click the “Close” button to exit the dialog box. The network is now complete and will allow other devices to connect to the network using the network password.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP