Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Network Two Computers By Sharing Internet from Windows
- Connect the two computers with an Ethernet cable. Use an Ethernet cable to connect your two computers to one another.
- You’ll need an Ethernet to USB-C adapter to plug into your Mac’s Thunderbolt 3 port before you can attach an Ethernet cable to a Mac.
- Open Start . Click the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Make sure that you do this on the computer from which you’re sharing Internet, not the one that you just connected.
- Open Control Panel. Type in control panel, then click Control Panel when it appears at the top of the Start window.
- Click Network and Internet. You’ll find this heading on the left side of the Control Panel window.
- If your Control Panel page has “Small icons” or “Large icons” written in the top-right corner, skip this step.
- Click Network and Sharing Center. It’s in the middle of the page. This will open a list of your current connections.
- Click Change adapter settings. You’ll find this option in the upper-left side of the window.
- Select both the Wi-Fi connection and the Ethernet connection. Click the computer icon that has “Wi-Fi” under it, then hold down the Ctrl key and click the computer icon that has “Ethernet” under it.
- Right-click the Wi-Fi connection. Doing so prompts a drop-down menu to appear.
- If your mouse doesn’t have a right-click button, click the right side of the mouse or use two fingers to click the mouse.
- If your computer uses a trackpad instead of a mouse, use two fingers to tap the trackpad or press the bottom-right side of the trackpad.
- Click Bridge Connections. It’s in the drop-down menu. After a moment, your computer’s Wi-Fi will be shared in a “bridged” connection with the other computer.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP