Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Make Spring Rolls
- Glass noodles 100 g
- Carrot2 each, roughly grated
- White cabbage 200 g, finely grated
- Bean sprout 200 g
- Garlic 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Sesame oil3 0 ml
- Soy sauceTo taste
- Spring roll pastry 20 sheets
- Oil for frying As needed
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe category Appetizer
- Recipe yield4
- Recipe cuisine Chinese
HOW TO MAKE SPRING ROLLS: STEP-BY-STEP RECIPE
- To make the spring rolls start cooking the noodles according to the directions on the package.
- Mix together the carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts, garlic and oil.
- Drain the noodles and cut them into 4 cm long pieces and add them to the mixture.
- Season with salt, ground black pepper, soy sauce and a pinch of sugar and gently beat the egg.
- Remove one spring roll sheet from the pile and place on the work surface. Spread 30 ml of filling in the middle.
- Fold over the sides and roll up.
- Fry spring rolls in hot oil for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Dry on kitchen paper.
- If desired serve the spring rolls with soy sauce.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP