Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How to Make a Google Account
- Open any Google webpage. This includes Google, Gmail, Google+, Drive, and more. Click the red Sign In button, and then click the red Sign Up button. This will take you to the “Create a new Google Account” page.
- The buttons may change depending on the Google service you are signing in to. For example, Gmail has a “Create an Account” button instead of a “Sign Up” button.
- Come up with a username. By default, your username will become your new Gmail account name. You can click the link below the username field to create a Google account with an existing email address instead of creating a new Gmail address.
- This option is not available if you are specifically trying to sign up for Gmail. In this case, you must create a Gmail account.
- If your username is not available, you will be given several related options, or you can try a different one.
- Fill out the rest of the required information. You will need to enter your first and last name, your birthday (for age verification), your gender, your phone number in case you lose access to your account, and a verification email address. You also need to enter which country you reside in.
- The mobile phone number is recommended but not required.
- Complete the CAPTCHA. This is a verification tool that ensures that a real person is creating the account. If you can’t read it, click the refresh button next to the text field to get a new one, or click the speaker button to have it read out loud through your computer speakers.
- Click Next Step. This will take you to your Google+ profile creation page. All Google accounts create a Google+ account when they are created. You can choose whether or not you would like to add a picture to your account.
- Click Get Started. Your Google account has been created. You can click the button to return to Google, or visit any other Google service. You should be automatically logged in no matter which Google site you visit.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP