Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Look Younger By Maintaining Healthy Habits
- Have sex. That’s right. Studies show that having sex at least three times a week makes you look ten times younger than people who don’t. This is because sex leads to the production of a human growth hormone that prevents aging. This doesn’t mean that you should go out looking for a good shag three nights a week just to look younger, but if you have a partner that you love (or like), then make a point of getting it on a bit more.
- You may be telling yourself that you’re too busy, tired, or just have too much on your mind to have sex. But hey, now you can think of having sex not as a fun way to pass the time, but as a means of looking younger. Now that’s productive!
- Maintain good posture. Nothing will make you look older faster than slouching over like your grandmother. Having good posture will make you look much younger; all you have to do is make a conscious effort to keep your spine straight, your shoulders up instead of slouching, and your face looking ahead instead of down at the floor, and you’ll instantly look ten years younger. Keeping your spine straight will also make the nerve cells in the spine fire more efficiently, giving you more energy and making you look and feelyounger throughout the day.
- It may be tempting to slouch when you’re sitting down, but remember that good posture is something you can maintain whether you’re sitting down or standing up.
- Get lots of sleep. You shouldn’t go for 10-12 hours a sleep every night just to try to look younger. That won’t work. However, you should aim to be well-rested as often as you can. As you get older, your body will begin to show signs of tiredness more and more, especially around the eyes. You may even find, as you age, that you need less sleep than you did a decade ago, and that’s fine too. Try to stick to whatever magic sleep number works for you, whether it’s seven hours or even a little less.
- Get regular massages. Getting a massage at least once a month, whether it’s done professionally or administered by a loving (or begrudging) significant other, can make you feel relaxed and ease up on some of the tension that makes your body look older. It also stimulates the secretion of anabolic hormones, which reduce aging.
- Make a goal of getting a massage at least once a month, or even more frequently, if you’re feeling particularly tense.
- Do yoga. Doing yoga is a lower-impact way of taking care of your mind and body, relieving stress, and making yourself feel more grateful for the life you’re given. Take a look around the yoga studio and see how youthful and energetic all of the women are; surely going to yoga at least once or twice a week couldn’t hurt how young you look. Yoga is also a great way to get exercise, heal injuries, or to work out as a beginner (if you take a class for beginners, that is.)
- Doing yoga also generally promotes a healthy lifestyle that will help you look younger.
- Reduce stress as much as you can. It’s a fact that a stressful lifestyle will make you tired and unhappy, and will give you wrinkles. Try to reduce the number of responsibilities you have, and find new ways of coping with life’s demands. Try taking at least an hour a day to chill out and do something such as relaxing in the bath with a good book, or to watch your favorite TV program. Though it’s impossible to fully eliminate stress from your life, even if you live on a tropical paradise and have found a bag full of money, you can take steps to minimize the stress you’re feeling.
- This means avoiding situations that bring you great stress, like going to loud parties you don’t even like or getting in your car during the peak of rush-hour traffic.
- Make a list of the ten things that stress you out the most. Now, write down five ways that you can reduce your exposure to each thing, if you can.
- Of course, there are some stressful things you can’t avoid, such as an aging parent or a spouse who lost his job; however, you do have the power to develop a more positive attitude toward these things.
- Don’t smoke. If you’re a smoker, make a concerted effort to quit smoking as soon as you can (easier said than done, eh?). It’s one of the worst things you can do if you’re trying to avoid looking old. It makes your lips thinner, your skin dryer and more wrinkly, and dull and your hair and nails discolored. As well as this, quitting will make you much more healthy and less likely to get a serious disease in the future.
- Smoking obviously also makes you smell like cigarettes. This is not a smell associated with people in the first bloom of youth — not in 2013, anyway.
- Laugh as much as you can. Add laughter to your life. As you age, happiness and laughter are an essential element of your well-being. Surrounded by good friends with funny stories keeps you young and vibrant. Don’t worry about giving yourself wrinkles from laughing too much — just laugh your heart out. Be around people who make you laugh and feel ten years younger, and you will begin to look it.
- Avoid heavy or regular alcohol consumption. The side effects of alcohol drinking are less widely known than the effects of smoking, but it is just as harmful. Alcohol can cause premature aging as well as being linked with disease later in life. Alcohol also dehydrates you, which will make your skin look more dry. Alcohol can also create puffiness around your eyes the day after you drink it, and that does not create a youthful effect, either.
- Of course, part of looking young is feeling young and having fun. And for some people, alcohol is a fun social lubricant. So, if you like to get crazy and have a few martinis now and again, don’t cut the drinking out of your life completely.
- Have a young attitude. Seriously. Part of looking young is having a fun, carefree attitude. This doesn’t mean that you should be immature, dance on tables, or make fun of people like you’re in the sixth grade. It does mean that you should be positive, friendly, and avoid jealousy, resentment, or any other feelings that make you feel like you’re turning into an old lady.
- Stop worrying as much as you can and go out there and enjoy the world. You’ll be too busy having fun to worry about how you look.
- Be proud of your age. Stay positive about how you look, even if you wish you could look a little younger, and other people will see your looks in a more positive light.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP