Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Knot a Tie
This page is dedicated to enlighten you on How To Knot a Tie. Follow the steps provided on this page to improve your techniques on How To Knot a Tie.
Steps on How To Knot a Tie
- Start with the backside of the tie facing away from you, the wide end is on the right and the small end is on the left. The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Move only the active (wide) end.
- Wide end under the small end to the left.
- Across the small end to the right.
- Up into the neck loop from underneath.
- Down through the loop you’ve just made in the front.
- Pull down on the wide end to tighten. Slide the knot up to adjust.
Find Related Articles on How to Solve Basic Problems and Life Hacks
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP