Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Hack WiFi By Using Your Android’s Hotspot
Open your Android’s Settings. It’s a grey, gear-shaped app that you’ll find in the App Drawer.
- Use your hotspot sparingly, since using more than your monthly data limit will incur a fee.
- Tap More. This option is below the “Wireless & networks” heading near the top of the Settings page.
- Tap Tethering & portable hotspot. It’s near the top of the screen.
- Tap Set up Wi-Fi hotspot. It’s in the middle of the page.
- Set up your Android’s hotspot. You’ll need to enter the following information:
- Network name – The name your hotspot will display in your computer’s wireless manager.
- Security – Select a WPA2 option from this menu.
- Password – The login password you’ll use.
- Tap Save. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the Wi-Fi Hotspot window.
- Slide Portable Wi-Fi hotspot right to the “On” position. This option is near the middle of the page. Doing so will save your hotspot and make it available on your computer.
- On a Samsung device, this switch is at the top of the screen.
- Open your computer’s Wi-Fi settings. You’ll do so either by clicking the Wi-Fi symbol near the bottom-right corner of the screen (Windows), or by clicking the Wi-Fi symbol in the menu bar at the top of the screen (Mac).
- Click your phone’s network name. This is the name you entered earlier.
- Enter the hotspot password. This is the password you added earlier. After entering this information, your computer should be using your phone’s data as a wireless connection.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP