How To Get Pink Lips By Using Natural Remedies
Use pomegranate seeds. One popular home remedy for lightening dark lips and giving them a rosy pink color is as follows:
- Crush up the seeds of a pomegranate, mix the crushed seeds with some cold milk cream to form a paste, then apply this paste to the lips.
- This should be repeated several times a week to gradually increase the pinkness of your lips.
- Make a paste from turmeric and milk. A paste made from a teaspoon of turmeric powder (a popular Indian spice) and a drop of cold milk is believed to remove lip discoloration, leaving lips looking healthy and pink.
- Simply apply the paste to the lips and leave to sit for five minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- Do this every day for a week and you should notice a significant difference.
- Use beetroot juice. Beetroot juice acts as a natural lip stain which will temporarily turn your lips a bright cherry red.
- Some people also claim that beetroot juice helps to gradually lighten dark lips, when applied on a regular basis.
- You can use beetroot juice from fresh or pickled beetroot – as long as you don’t mind the taste.
- Make a raspberry lip mask. You can make a hydrating mask that turns your lips pink by mixing two crushed fresh raspberries with a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this mask to your lips and leave to sit for five minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Follow with an application of lip balm.
- Try crushed rose petals. Crushed rose petals will give your lips a naturally rosy color! Simply rub the freshly crushed petals (from red or pink roses) onto your lips for a pretty pink flush.
- Apply mustard oil to the belly button. This may seem somewhat bizarre, but one ancient home remedy holds that a little mustard oil placed in the belly button at nighttime will result in naturally soft, pink lips. Can’t hurt to try!
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP