How To Get A Smooth Face By Using Special Treatments
Use an exfoliating cleanser once per week. Exfoliating can be helpful for some skin types. However, other skin types may be irritated by using an exfoliant. To prevent irritation from exfoliating, it is best to limit exfoliation to once per week.
- Choose an exfoliating product that contains no more than 2% salicylic acid or 10% glycolic acid. Any higher than these levels and the exfoliating product may irritate your skin.
- Do not exfoliate if you have herpes simplex, warts, or molluscum contagiosum. This could lead to an infection.
- Avoid exfoliating if you are prone to dark spots from bug bites or burns. This is more common in people who have dark skin tones.
- Try an acne fighting cleanser. If your skin is prone to breakouts, then using a product that contains over-the-counter acne medicine may be helpful. You can find cleansers and other products that include ingredients that may help to fight and prevent acne.
- Look for a product that contains salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, or resorcinol. These products are available without a prescription.
- Keep in mind that it can take a month or more to see results from an over-the-counter acne treatment. You may also experience some redness and scaling as your skin adjusts to the medicine.
- Look for products that contain alpha hydroxy acid. Products that contain alpha hydroxy acid may be helpful. Alpha hydroxy acid can help to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores, so it may result in smoother skin and also help to prevent acne.
- Look for a cleanser or moisturizer that contains alpha hydroxy acid.
- Try some tea tree oil gel. A 5% tea tree oil gel may be as effective as some over-the-counter acne medicines. If you want to try a natural alternative to benzoyl peroxide or another acne medicine, then tea tree oil might be worth trying.
- Do not apply the oil directly to your skin. Look for a lotion or gel that contains a 5% concentration of tea tree oil.
- Keep in mind that you may experience some side effects from using tea tree oil, such as irritation and redness.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP