Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Edit PDF File Using Microsoft Word 2013 or 2016
- Open Microsoft Word. Do so by clicking on the blue app containing or shaped like a W.
- Click on File in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on Open….
- Select the PDF file you want to convert to Word.
- Click on Open.
- Click on OK. The file you selected will be converted to an editable Word document.
- As with any PDF conversion, the converted document may look different from the original and some manual adjustment may be necessary.
- Edit the file as you would a normal Word document.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP