Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Edit PDF File Using CutePDF
- Go to https://www.cutepdf-editor.com in a Web browser.
- CutePDF requires a browser with Adobe Flash enabled
- Scroll down and click the blue Start to Edit Your PDF File Now – FREE! button.
- Click Open File, select a PDF and click Open.
- CutePDF is limited to editing files 5 MB or smaller.
- Click Advanced Tool to rotate or delete a page or move it within the document.
- Click Extract Pages to save selected pages in a separate PDF file
- Click Rotate Pages to change the orientation of pages in the PDF
- Click Resize Pages to make pages larger or smaller
- Click Insert Blank Page to add an additional page in the document
- Click Delete Pages to remove pages from the document
- Click Crop Pages to remove extra white space, unwanted text, or images from pages in the document
- Click Security to add a password to the document
- Click Merge PDFs to combine the open PDF with another document
- Click Header & Footer to add page numbers, titles, or footnotes to the document
- Click OK in the lower-right corner of the dialog box to apply the changes.
- Click Save and then Save to save the changes you made.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP