Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Eat Quail Eggs – Fried Quail Eggs
- Pour two tbsp. (30ml) of oil into a non-stick pan. Use a small pan or medium-sized pan.
- Turn the burner to medium-high heat. Wait until the oil is just smoking.
- Insert a knife into the top of the shell. Only insert it about one cm, so you don’t break the yolk. Quail eggshells are slightly harder to crack than chicken eggs, although it is fairly easy to break the yolk.
- Add the one at a time to the pan. Give them plenty of room.
- Let them sit until the whites are completely set and the edges of the white are golden brown. This will take only about one minute.
- Serve the quail eggs immediately on top of toast points, bruschetta or other fancy dishes.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP