Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Eat Quail Eggs – Boiling Quail Eggs
- Heat a small saucepan two-thirds full of water on the stove. Bring it to a boil.
- Place three or four quail eggs inside a large slotted spoon or pasta-serving spoon. Lower them into the water.
- Boil the eggs until they reach the desired doneness. Quail eggs are much smaller than chicken eggs, so they require shorter boiling times. The following are the times for different consistencies of boiled eggs:
- Boil for two minutes if you want soft-boiled eggs with the yolk still runny.
- Boil for two and a half minutes for a soft-boiled egg.
- Boil for three minutes for a medium boiled egg.
- Boil for four minutes for a hard-boiled egg. The yolk will be completely set.
- Remove your eggs with a slotted spoon.
- Make an ice bath in a bowl with some water and ice cubes. Set the eggs in the water for five minutes.
- Peel your eggs very carefully. Serve immediately. These eggs can be eaten by themselves, used in recipes or served as a garnish.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP