Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How To Download Movies By Accessing Netflix from Other Regions
- Open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. These browsers make it easy to install an add-on that lets you trick Netflix into thinking that you’re connecting from within the US (or other supported market).
- Visit the Hola Unblocker website. This browser add-on will redirect your traffic through a server located in the country of your choice, allowing you to trick Netflix into thinking you’re connecting from within that country. You can get it for free from hola.org.
- Hola Unblocker is connecting via proxy made as simple as possible. The same results can be achieved by connecting to any proxy server or VPN located in the country you want to connect to Netflix from. See this guide for more details on proxies and VPNs.
- Click “Get Hola, It’s Free!“. This will install the Hola add-on to your browser.
- Restart your browser after the installation. You should see the Hola button next to your browser’s address bar.
- Visit the Netflix site. You will still need to sign in with a valid subscription in order to watch video.
- Click the Hola Unblocker button in your browser. This will open the Hola Unblocker menu.
- Select a country that supports Netflix. You can see a list of all the supported countries on the Netflix website.
- Click the “Refresh” button. The site will change to the local version of the country you selected. Be aware that if you choose a country that uses a different language, the interface will be in that language.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP