Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How to Download and Install Mozilla Firefox for Mac
- Download Firefox. You can get it for free at the Mozilla website. The download link will automatically detect your operating system and language. If you’d like to download a different language or system, click the Systems & Languages link underneath the Download button.
- Open the DMG file. Once the download is complete, the DMG file should open automatically. If it does not, click the downloaded file on your desktop.
- Install the application. Drag the Firefox.app file into your Applications folder. Hold down control and click the Firefox window. Select Eject “Firefox”.
- Put Firefox on the dock. To add Firefox to the dock for quick access, click and drag the icon from your Applications folder onto the dock.
- Launch Firefox. You will be warned that the program was downloaded. Confirm that you want to open it. Firefox will ask you if you want to set it as the default browser. After making your choice, the browser will launch.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP