Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How to check availability for download from Netlfix – Watching Videos Offline (iPhone/Android)
This page is dedicated to enlighten you on How to check availability for download from Netlfix – Watching Videos Offline (iPhone/Android). Follow the steps provided on this page to improve your techniques on How to check availability for download from Netlfix – Watching Videos Offline (iPhone/Android).
Steps on How to check availability for download from Netlfix – Watching Videos Offline (iPhone/Android)
- Connect to a wireless network if possible. When downloading shows and movies with the Netflix app, you’ll be downloading a lot of data. Connect to a wireless network if you can so that you don’t count against your data plan.
- Install or update the Netflix app. If you’re using an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Android device, you can use the Netflix app to save some Netflix content for offline viewing. The app can be installed for free from your device’s app store.
- If you already have Netflix installed on your device, check your app store to see if the app is up to date. You’ll need the latest version in order to save videos for offline viewing.
- Open the Netflix app. Once the app is installed or updated, tap the Open button in the app store or tap the Netflix app on your Home screen or app list.
- Sign in with your Netflix account (if necessary). If you’ve just installed the app for the first time, you’ll need to log in with your Netflix account.
- If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free trial.
- Tap the ☰ button. You’ll see this in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Available for Download. If you don’t see this option, you’re either running an older version of the app or your country does not have any videos available for offline viewing.
- Find a movie or show you want to download. The list of titles available to download is limited compared to the full streaming catalog. You can browse through the available titles just like you would if you were picking something to watch.
- Tap the Download button on a show or movie’s page. This button looks like an arrow pointing down at a line. You’ll see this button after tapping a movie and listed next to each episode of a show available to download. If you don’t see this button, the title you picked is not available for offline viewing.
- Wait while the content downloads. You’ll see the download progress appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the ☰ button.
- Tap My Downloads. This will display all of the videos that you have downloaded and are currently downloading.
- Tap a downloaded item to start watching. Once a download is finished, you’ll be able to watch it at any time without having to stream it.
Find Related Articles on How to Solve Basic Problems and Life Hacks
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP