Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
How to check availability for download from Netlfix – Recording with OBS (Windows/Mac)
- Visit the Open Broadcast Software (OBS) website. This free and open-source program will allow you to record your computer’s display, which you can use to capture Netflix streams.
- OBS is completely free, is not supported by ads, and is developed by its open-source community. No one profits from you installing and using this program.
- Click Download OBS Studio.
- Click the button for your operating system. OBS is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and the program is essentially the same on all platforms.
- Click the installer after it downloads. You’ll find this in your browser’s Downloads list, or in your Downloads folder.
- Follow the prompts to install OBS. As long as you downloaded directly from the OBS website, you don’t need to worry about malware.
- Start OBS after installing it. You’ll be prompted to start it automatically at the end of the installation process.
- Click the Settings button. You’ll see this in the bottom-right corner of the OBS window.
- Click the Hotkeys tab. This will allow you to create shortcuts that you can use to start and stop recording without having to open the OBS program. This is very useful, as you’ll be recording everything on your screen.
- Click the Start Recording field.
- Press the combination of keys that you want to use. Make sure you don’t use any shortcut that does something in your browser.
- Click the Stop Recording field.
- Press the combination of keys that you want to use. Select a combination that is right next to your Start Recording, so that you can easily remember. For example, if Start Recording is Ctrl+⇧ Shift+F11, your Stop Recording could be Ctrl+⇧ Shift+F12.
- Click the Output tab. This will let you choose the quality of your recordings and where they are saved.
- Click Browse in the Recording Path field. This will let you choose a new destination to save finished recordings. By default, they’ll be saved to your Videos folder.
- Click the Recording Format menu.
- Click mp4. This is a very universal format that will play on most devices. If you have a specific format you want to use instead, you can choose it here.
- Click Apply and then OK. This will save the changes.
- Click the + at the bottom of the Sources list.
- Click Display Capture.
- Click OK.
- Uncheck Capture Cursor. This will prevent your cursor from appearing in the recording.
- Click OK. You are now ready to record whatever is displayed on your screen.
- Mute your microphone. If you have a microphone plugged in, click the Mute button next to it in the Mixer section of the OBS window.
- Close any extra programs. You want to minimize the chance that a notification will appear or a sound will be played. Close anything you don’t absolutely need. make sure to leave OBS open.
- Open Chrome or Firefox. You’ll be able to record your screen if you’re using these browsers, but it won’t work if you’re using Internet Explorer or Edge.
- Visit Netflix and log in. Log in with your Netflix account from your browser.
- Select the video you want to play. You can record any movie or TV show on Netflix.
- Pause immediately. You’ll need to switch to full screen and start your recording. You can drag the position slider back to the beginning if necessary.
- Click the Full Screen button. You’ll see this on the right side of the playback control bar.
- Press your Start Recording hotkey combination. This will begin the recording in OBS. You won’t see any notification
- Click Play in Netflix. The video will begin playing.
- Allow the video to play completely. Make sure you don’t close the video or switch windows. You can turn off your monitor and speakers if you don’t want to sit and watch while it’s recording.
- Press the Stop Recording shortcut when the video ends. The video will be saved to the folder you specified earlier.
- Trim your video with a free editor. There are several programs available that you can use to trim the start and stop of the video to get rid of dead space.
- One free option is Avidemux, which is an open-source program like OBS.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP