Sponsored LinksYou are welcome to ZweFinder.net. Find on our website, all your authentic educational and Job news.
Getting the Weft Ready (How To Get Weft Ready Before Fixing Weave)
- Measure and cut the first weft extension. Hold the weft against the U-shaped bottom part to measure how much you need. Curve it so that it lies against the part. The sides of the weft should land half an inch from your hairline on either side of your head. If the weft extends past your hairline it will be visible when you style your hair in an updo. Use a pair of scissors to cut the weft to size.
- Double check that the weft is the right length by measuring it against your part once you’ve cut it.
- Apply binding glue to the weft. The weft will naturally curl inward, and the glue should be applied to the inside of the curve. Apply it very carefully and slowly in a straight line across the edge of the weft. Take the time to make sure it’s applied quite neatly. The glue will come out of the bottle quite thickly.
- Soften the glue with a blow dryer. Use a blow dryer to heat the glow and soften it until it’s sticky to the touch. It shouldn’t be runny or slimy, but when you touch it it should be tacky. Gently touch the glue along the edge of the weft to make sure the entire line of glue is sticky.
- If the glue is too runny, it could drip into your hair and cause damage. Make sure it’s not wet, but just tacky enough to adhere to your hair.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP