Funza Lushaka Online Application Form 2022-2023
Funza Lushaka Online Application 2022-2023. Accessibility of the Funza Lushaka Online Application Form 2022-2023.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is a multi-year programme to promote teaching as a profession. Bursaries are available to enable eligible students to complete a teaching qualification in an area of national priority. Recipients of these bursaries will be required to teach at a public school for the same number of years that they received the bursary. Funza Lushaka Online Application.
Check the Funza Lushaka Closing Date for 2022
Recipients of the bursary must apply online for the bursary every year. The recipient must also complete the placement information as required every year. The provincial education department (PED) will place a graduate bursar in a suitable teaching post. If a particular PED does not have a suitable teaching post for the graduate bursar, the applicant may be placed in a PED that does have a suitable post. Please note that bursars cannot choose the school in which they would like to be placed and placement cannot be deferred for any reason. Funza Lushaka Online Application.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Requirements >> The general criteria for the award of the bursary are as follows:
- The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme will target students who are below 30 years of age to be considered for funding
- The applicant must be a South African citizen
- The applicant must be accepted into an approved B.Ed. degree or PGCE programme to specialize in two or more of the priority areas
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic ability
- An exemption, endorsement, or ‘admission to bachelor degree studies’ pass at matric/Grade 12 level.
- At least a level 4 passes at matric level in the subject which leads on to the priority area/subject in which the applicant will specialize to teach.
- For students who wish to specialize in the Foundation Phase, a pass in Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy at Grade 12 level is required. In addition, a level 4 pass in the Home Language is required.
- Students who wish to specialize in the teaching of Technology subjects, including CAT, and who do not have these subjects at matric level, must have at least a level 4 pass in Mathematics
- The Funza Lushaka bursary is a prestigious bursary aimed at attracting high-quality students to become teachers. Thus it does not fund an extended programme.
- Students will need to meet the legal and institutional entrance requirements, and be accepted into a study programme before they can apply for the bursary.
- The applicant must show commitment to a teaching career, which includes: interest in working with young people; enthusiasm for a professional career in teaching; readiness to face and surmount difficult challenges and personal integrity
- The applicant must be committed to teaching in any school to which a student may be placed by a Provincial Education Department (PED) and
- The decision of the selection panel is final and no negotiations will be entered into to favour any student once selections are completed.
How to Apply Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Application Form 2022-2023
- Go to the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Log in to the system using the user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard, menu click on the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
Check the Funza Lushaka Closing Date 2022
To access, register and apply for the Funza Lushaka Bursary the following 9 easy steps should be followed:
NOTE: All first-time applicants must be 30 years or younger to apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Application Processes for 2022-2023 Academic year
- All applicants are to apply online for Funza Lushaka Bursary 2022 once they have been able to issue a valid Student Number and have also been provisionally accepted into their chosen University
- Funza Lushaka Bursary applications must apply online at www.funzalushaka.doe.gov.za. All applicants are urged to take note of the application closing date
- Students should apply online and submit all the necessary supporting documentation to the university’s Funza Lushaka office.
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date or the prescribed period given by the Bursary Management board.
- All applicants must make sure they have access to their online bursary application to “Update personal details” or make changes to their application before the closing date for applications
- All information that you capture must be accurate, and the specific subject areas that you capture are the ones you will specialize in. The academic year of the study refers to the level you are studying e.g. B Ed 1 = 1st year, B Ed 3 = 3rd year. Funza Lushaka Online Application 2022
- Students who may change schools after submitting their bursary applications will not be considered.
- If you apply for the bursary, it does not give you the chance to receive it. Funza Lushaka Online Application.
Contact Funza Lushaka for All the Information Needed About the Online Application Form 2022-2023.
Click to see the Funza Lushaka Contact Details
All inquiries about the bursary must be directed to the Funza Lushaka academic and administrative coordinators at your University. They will be best placed to respond to any issues. Students should not communicate directly with NSFAS (the financial managers of the scheme) or with the Department of Basic Education (DBE) or the Department of Higher Education and Training. Funza Lushaka Online Application.
Students may not come in person to the DBE but should phone and enquire about the Funza Lushaka Online Application at:
Tel: 012357 3000or
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP