Funza Lushaka Bursary Requirements 2022-2023
Funza Lushaka Bursary Requirements 2022-2023. List of Funza Lushaka Bursary Requirements for 2022-2023.
Every bursary in South Africa has specific requirements needed to meet before you can be eligible for the fund involved in the bursary.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary is not exceptional, below are the requirements needed to meet in the 2022-2023 Application.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Requirements 2022-2023 (Funza Lushaka Bursary Qualification 2022-2023)
Selection criteria include the following:
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens with a valid South African ID number;
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic ability;
- Applicants should be 30 years and below to qualify for the Funza Lushaka Bursary
- Allocation of Funza Lushaka bursaries to Higher Education Institution employees, their spouse and their dependents/children is not permissible.
- The Funza Lushaka bursary does not fund extended programmes.
- The applicant must be accepted into an approved B.Ed. degree or PGCE programme to specialise in two or more of the priority subject areas.
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic ability.
- The applicant must show commitment to a teaching career, which includes: interest in working with young people; enthusiasm for a professional career in teaching; readiness to face and surmount difficult challenges with integrity.
- The applicant must be committed to teaching in any school to which a student may be placed by a Provincial Education Department (PED).
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP