DPSA Data Capture Vacancies 2023
DPSA Data Capture Vacancies 2023 – Find Available DPSA Data Capture Vacancies for 2023
Data Capture is the action or process of gathering data, especially from an automatic device, control system, or sensor. See Also: DPSA Circular <<Apply Now
The DPSA provides available Data Capture Vacancies in all in Public Service Departments for qualified Candidates to apply.
See Also: DPSA Circular for Cities and Towns Vacancies
About the DPSA
A professional, productive and responsive public service and administration
- Establish norms and standards to ensure that the state machinery functions optimally and that such norms and standards are adhered to.
- Implement interventions to maintain a compliant and functioning Public Service.
- Promote an ethical public service through programmes, systems, frameworks and structures that detect, prevent and combat corruption.
- Contribute towards improved public administration in Africa and internationally through dialogue and sharing of best practices.
We Belong, We Care, We Serve
Looking for DPSA Data Capture Vacancies 2023, Visit DPSA Circular for available vacancies
Directions to candidates
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.
For More Info, Contact DPSA:
General contact details
Private Bag X916
Batho Pele House
546 Edmond Street
Tel: (012) 336 1063 / 1000 / 1001
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP