Department of Civilian Secretariat Internships 2024/2025
Application updates on Department of Civilian Secretariat Internships 2024/2025. Find the procedure on How you can apply for the Department of Civilian Secretariat Internships 2024/2025.
Internships are very important for every student since they help to give students field experience which is usually not thought of in schools. Aside from the information we have shared about the Department of Civilian Secretariat Internships, our Internship Collections covers the following:
Application Details About Department of Civilian Secretariat Internships 2024/2025
About Department of Civilian Secretariat
The Civilian Secretariat for Police (‘the Civilian Secretariat’) serves as technical advisor to the Minister of Police (‘the Minister’) to evince a transversal civilian oversight capability on the governance, service delivery and resourcing of the South African Police Service (‘the Police Service’). The Civilian Secretariat performs advisory functions on various matters including but not limited to, departmental policy and strategy, legislation, police performance through conducting audits, communication, community mobilisation on crime prevention, Integrated Justice System and on international obligations and liaison.
How to Apply for Department of Civilian Secretariat Internships 2024/2025
- Z83 Applications Form
- Z83 Applications Form (Editable)
- Applications on the Z83 form with full particulars of training, qualifications, skills, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) should be forwarded to the department/administration in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists.
- Applications should be forwarded in time to the advertising department since applications received after the closing date indicated below will not be accepted.
Contact the Department of Civilian Secretariat
|Physical Address||Postal Address||Contact Details|
|217 Pretorious Street|
Van Erkom Building
Van Erkom Arcade,
|Private Bag X922|
Office of the Secretary
|Secretary For Police Service||Mr AP (Alvin) Rapea|
|Office Manager||Ms A (Anna) Jooste|
|PA to Secretary||Mr P (Peter) Makhetha|
Office of the CFO
|Chief Financial Officer||Mr T (Tumelo) Nkojoana|
|PA to Chief Director||Ms. Mante T. Phasha|
|Chief Director||Ms B(Bilkis) Omar|
|PA to Chief Director||Ms. N(Ntakuseni) Mutshinyafulo|
Intersectoral Coordination and Strategic Partnerships
|Chief Director||Mr SB (Benjamin) Ntuli|
|PA to Chief Director||Mr LJ (Jacob) Setouto|
|Chief Director||Ms D (Dawn) Bell|
|PA to Chief Director||Ms Lornah Legomo|
|Chief Director||Ms. Dipsy Wechoemang|
|PA to Chief Director||Mr. Boitumelo Malele|
Civilian Oversight Monitoring and Evaluation
|Chief Director||Mr Takalani Ramaru|
|PA to Chief Director||Ms M (Matshediso) Mmonegi|
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP