Chinhoyi University of Technology Mechatronics
Chinhoyi University of Technology Mechatronics Course – See Details of Chinhoyi University of Technology Mechatronics Course
The management of Chinhoyi University of Technology wish to invite prospective student to apply for Mechatronics Course offered at the University.
The Bachelor of Engineering Honours Degree in Mechatronic Engineering is a four and half year full-time programme. The programme focuses on Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Control Engineering and Computer Science. The programme also links Applied Science with entrepreneurship
Bachelor Of Engineering (Honours) Degree In Mechatronic Engineering
Graduates of this degree programme may be employed in the manufacturing industry and support services sector. This programme prepares graduates for leadership in the mechatronic industry. Excellent opportunities also exist for research and consultancy in this field. The programme also equips graduates with skills to initiate and manage business units
- Have passed at least 5 subjects at General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level including Mathematics
- Normally, English Language and Mathematics at “O” level is a requirement
- Have good Advanced Level passes in Mathematics and any Mathematics and any other subject e.g. Computing, Physics, Chemistry and Engineering Drawing.
candidates should: –
- Have passed at least 5 subjects at General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level including Mathematics and English Language.
- Hold at least a Diploma in an Approved Engineering Field or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
- The University should be satisfied that the candidate would be able to complete the programme.
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP