ABSA South Africa Swift Code for 2022
Detailed information on the ABSA South Africa Swift Code for 2022. Absa is a proud member of SWIFT GPI (Global Payments Innovation), offering transformed cross-border payment services to our customers.
- This enables full track and trace of cross-border payments.
- If the beneficiary bank is also a member, we’ll notify you with a beneficiary credit confirmation.
- Participating banks worldwide.
If you have any challenges, see ABSA South Africa Contact Details
What do You need to Connect to ABSA SWIFT Service?
- Your beneficiary’s bank details, account number, name and residential address. Any required documentation depending on the payment type.
Bank with the Top Banks in South Africa << Contact them ASAP
Benefits of Using ABSA SWIFT Code in International Transactions
- It’s a secure form of payment
- You can specify the exact date of payment
- It’s quick and convenient
- It’s available online
How to Link to the ABSA SWIFT Code
- Login to Absa Online and select International funds transfer under the Payments tab.
- To receive funds via SWIFT, give the sender Absa’s SWIFT code ABSAZAJJ and your bank account number and the clearing code, 632005.
- Register for Absa Online—it’s quick and easy
The answer to the question “What is the Swift Code for ABSA South Africa” is provided below for our readers.
The ABSA South Africa Swift Code is ABSAZAJJ
Read Other Interesting ABSA Articles below:
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP