ABSA Bank Ombudsman South Africa Services
ABSA Bank Ombudsman South Africa Services – Ombudsman for Banking Services. As one of South Africa’s leading financial services providers, we at Absa aim to change the face of banking.
Bank with the Top Banks in South Africa << Contact them ASAP
We are committed to providing a high standard of service at all times. Unfortunately, things do go wrong and informing us when you are unhappy with our products or service, provides us with the opportunity to put matters right and ensure we improve our service to you and all our esteemed customers.
By complaining, you provide us with valuable information about how we are treating our customers.
If you have any challenges, see ABSA South Africa Contact Details
Get to know ABSA South Africa minimum standards
- Review all complaints fairly and promptly.
- Aim to resolve complaints at the first point of contact.
- Regularly update our customers.
- Handle complaints in compliance with all laws and regulatory requirements.
How to raise a complaint
We handle all complaints received via any of the communication channels below:
- Face to face – visit any of our branches close to you and speak to a bank official
- Telephone – Call our 24-hour contact centre: +258 21 344 400 or 1223
- Email – Send us a message at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback related to our service
- If you want to log a complaint/query, please click here download the form and submit it through email to email@example.com
Our complaints process
We will do our best to resolve your complaint immediately with minimum inconvenience to you. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 48 hours of receipt, we will:
- Contact you via phone or issue a written acknowledgement of your complaint
- Issue a reference number for the complaint about tracking purposes.
- Provide the name and contact details of the staff member handling the complaint.
- Notify you via phone or email once the matter has been resolved.
Some complaints may take a longer time than expected to resolve but, even in such cases, in addition to an acknowledgement, you will be provided with regular updates on the outcome of our investigations if the matter is not resolved within 10 working days.
Not satisfied with our response?
In the event you feel that your concerns have not been addressed to your satisfaction, you have the option to revert to us within 2 weeks or escalate further to the managing director’s office or to Central Bank.
Read Other Interesting ABSA Articles below:
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP