Zimbabwe Open University Nursing Programmes
Zimbabwe Open University Nursing Programmes – See Details of Zimbabwe Open University Nursing Programme
The management of Zimbabwe Open University wish to invite prospective student to apply for Nursing Course offered at the Polytechnic.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Bachelor of Science In Nursing Sciences (4 Years)
- Must be registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe as a General Nurse and possess a current practicing/ licensure certificate.
- Minimum of 5 ‘O’ level passes with Grade ‘C’ or better or their equivalent (excluding Fashion and Fabrics, Woodwork, Metal Work, Technical Graphics and Building).
- English Language and a Science subject are a must.
- Should be a practicing nurse with a minimum of at least 2 years post qualification experience.
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education and Sport ( 4 Years )
To be eligible for admission a candidate must: Have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level passes, including English Language and a science subject with a grade ‘C’ or better. OR A relevant qualification (Certificate, Diploma) from reputable organizations e.g. Zimbabwe Sport and Recreation Commission (SRC), Zimbabwe Olympic Committee (ZOC), Zimbabwe Institute of Management (ZIM) and National Sport Associations.
- Lectureship in Universities, Teachers Colleges, Sports Academics
- Fitness Trainers
- Sport and Recreation Commission
- Zimbabwe Olympic Committee
- PHES Teacher
- National Sports Administration
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP